In terms of men’s jewelry, not many people will think about diamond bracelets for men. Although these pieces are not as famous as other standard pieces for men like watches or rings, they have become a popular option.
Diamond bracelets for men are stylish, easy-to-wear, and effective. They can fit various occasions and situations. There is a huge variety of them out there with some being more classic and subtler in design while others boast some sparkles. When picking the right diamond bracelet for men, the tips below can help:
Set a Budget
Diamonds are not cheap and you can easily go overboard with your purchase when you don’t set a budget you can stick to. Just like other pieces of jewelry, diamond bracelets vary in prices. In case you cannot afford to purchase a real diamond bracelet, go for a simulated diamond piece. When you have a set budget, you can narrow down your choices in terms of style and type. Check out Myel design for great options.
Pick the Metal
Your chosen metal makes up your bracelet’s body and is definitely as necessary as the stones themselves. The metal plays an important role in terms of the beauty, style, longevity, and durability of the jewelry. In fact, it can also influence the rice of the bracelet. Here are some of the metals for men’s diamond bracelets:
- Platinum. This metal is quite rare, stylish, and elegant so it tends to be expensive. Platinum is also durable and hard.
- Yellow gold. This classic and traditional metal is beautiful to look at; however, it can be softer than other metals. If you want a harder form of yellow gold, choose 10k, 12k, 14k, and 18K. Gold beyond 18K tends to be too soft.
- White gold. This gold is obtained by combining gold and other metals like silver and palladium. White gold also has rhodium plating.
- Rose gold. This metal is a common choice for men in terms of bracelets because of its pinkish color. Rose gold bracelets are certainly classy and attractive pieces.
- Silver. This is an affordable metal and classically stunning. Usually, silver is partnered with cubic zirconia for look-alike diamond bracelets. This kind of metal can require a high level of maintenance.
- Stainless steel. Because steel is durable, light, and strong, it can be a great option for men’s bracelet. But, this metal is rarely used for actual diamonds to be set in.